- Ensures perfect tarp tension everytime
- Eliminates the risk of injury
- Increases productivity
- Automatic push button operation
- Side to side in seconds
- Manual override back-up
- Reliable, dependable and trustworthy
- Wireless optional
- 2 to 1 reduction gearbox offers increased tarp tension
The Razor Top Runner tarp was designed and manufactured to suit walking floor type trailers. With increased tarp tension required on longer vehicles with little or no pelmet height the Razor Top Runner does the job with ease.
Using the new Razor Top Runner Tarp System is one of the safest and most reliable ways to cover your semi-trailer or rigid truck. It has been specifically designed to take all the hard work out of rolling over the tarp on your vehicle. When the Razor Top Runner System is installed, the driver has the option to stay in the cab during operation and still have the same amount of control over the trailer. Razor Power Tarp Systems come complete with manual override capability.
Each system can boast a sophisticated control box featuring a touch pad which can be adjusted to control the sensitivity of how the tarp opens and closes. The battery pack is trickle charged from the main unit and tops the battery up as the trailer drives along. Without the truck, the tarps can still be operated 20 or 30 times before the battery needs to be charged.
- Australian Designed and Manufactured
- Heavy Duty 12V Motor
- State of Art Electronic Controller
Work Safe Solutions
- No more back strain
- No more aching neck
- No more climbing slippery ladders
- No more manual winding
- No more operating tarps in high winds
Every Razor International product is based on three basic fundamentals:
- it is controlled electrically at the push of a button,
- the trailer remains interchangeable with any prime mover,
- and it comes with an easy to operate manual backup.
The Razor Power Tarp has all these features and benefits from constant product refinement over the past ten years.