RAZOR DOOR SYSTEM
- Manual override back-up
- Smooth operation
- Multi-operational points
- Rapid travel times
- Increases the life of your door
- Can be retro-fitted to all existing panel roller doors
Razor International and Toddco Australia have teamed up to open the door to unlimited possibilities for you. The Razor Power Door system is a simple retrofit design that converts manually operated doors into a stress-free automatic operation.
Installing the Razor Power Door System will lead to huge efficiency gains as the door always opens and closes at the same speed. The clever electronics can also recognise when someone is blocking the door and have the ability to operate manually or electrically – it’s the way of the future.
The Power Door System is suitable for refrigerated freight, dry freight, and semi‑trailer or rigid van doors. It includes the motor gear drive, the Razor Motor Controller, the Razor Power Kit and the remote mounted keypads.
The Razor Power Door System can be operated up and down from either of the Remote Key Pads mounted adjacent to the Roller Door or the Electronic Controller mounted on the right side of the chassis at the rear.
- Push button retro-fit design
- Automated roller doors
- Safe and efficient load/unload times
The Electronic Door Kit will fit:
- Toddco type doors
- Refrigerated and insulated doors
- Dry freight doors
- All existing panel roller doors (new or old)
Work Safe Solutions
- Simple push button activation
- Safety stop sensor
- Can be operated safely from the ground
- No more reaching for handles
- No more opening or closing of heavy doors
- No more climbing onto the back of the trailer