DELTA FRONT-TO-BACK POWER TARP
- Australian designed, tested and manufactured
- Minimum maintenance and 12 month warranty
- Easy to understand, simple push button operation
- Heavy-duty 12 Volt motor
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Operational remote operation
- Built-in protections and trickle charger
- Protects every inch of your load
- Quick and smooth manoeuvring
- Manual override capability
Using the Razor Delta Front-to-Back Power Tarp is one of the safest and most reliable ways to cover a semi-trailer or rigid truck while keeping the driver safe. It has been custom-designed to take the hard work out of manually winding the tarp over the vehicle and drastically reduce the risk of injury.
Vehicle operators can now automate the process of moving the tarps that cover trailer and tipper trays. Traditional systems would require a vehicle operator to hand-crank the tarp apparatus, the Delta Tarp unit allows for a more convenient method of moving the tarp without risking occupational health and safety.
When the Razor Delta Front-to-Back Power Tarp is installed, the driver has the option to stay in the cab during operation and still have the same amount of control over the trailer or rigid. The system is easy to use, time-saving and highly efficient. Razor’s Delta Power Tarp comes complete with manual override capability and is powered with the Razor Power Kit. A simple dual button remote allows the operator to control the system from either inside the cab or a from a safe distance outside the cab.
- Safe wireless remote offers In-Cab Operation
- No more back strain
- No more aching neck
- No more shoulder pain
Every Razor International product is based on three basic fundamentals:
- It is controlled electrically at the push of a button,
- the trailer remains interchangeable with any prime mover,
- and it comes with an easy to operate manual backup.
Naturally, the Delta Razor Front-to-Back Power Tarp has all these features and benefits from constant product refinement over the past ten years.